Looking for a motivated Colleague!
UK Sales Manager
Are you seeking opportunities to join a tech savvy environment to make your mark in Sales?
Are you thrilled to work with some of the largest manufacturing companies in automotive, aerospace and off-highway? Then you could be a perfect candidate to become our next colleague!
Ansomat has over 25 years of experience in providing top-notch turnkey assembly solutions for some inspiring clients like Jaguar, Land Rover, Aston Martin, JCB, Norton Motorcycles and many more. The rise of Industry 4.0 has increased expectations regarding intelligent assembly and process automation. To further support our clients in stepping up their digital proficiency, we have developed our own process control software “Ansomatic” with awesome Augmented Reality capabilities. We are continuously looking for new future-proof innovations to enable our customers to grow faster and smarter.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain existing and new customer database & make sales calls to existing clients, following up with appropriate actions to secure business continuity
- Respond efficiently to new sales enquiries plus follow up on past sales activities and quotations
- Present our company products focused on our Ansomatic process control software to current clients
- Customer focused: relationship builder, to win customer confidence in Ansomat’s achievements within the industry of ‘assembly & process control solutions’
- Flexible approach to working as team member whilst comfortable proving individual initiative
- Submit timely sales activity records and reports
- Willingness to travel within the UK (Midlands, & North)
- Prepared to attend trainings in our Belgian facilities whenever required
Education and Experience
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent work experience
- Strong technical background, especially in up to date software solutions
- In possession of full clean driving license
- Enjoy a challenge in a diverse variety of responsibilities within dynamic, fast growing professional team.
What's in it for you?
- Tech savvy environment investing in technologies of the future
- After in dept training in assembly solutions we provide a job with a variety of responsibilities in the world of managing top of the range, high tech, quality branded equipment
- Competitive interesting salary package, depending on experience
- Company car