Looking for a motivated Colleague!
Are you a dynamic results-oriented professional with a passion for technology and a proven track record in sales?
Are you thrilled to work with some of the largest manufacturing companies in automotive, aerospace and off-highway?
As we are expanding our global footprint, we are seeking for a talented and driven Sales Manager to join our dynamic team and drive our international sales efforts to new heights for our highly innovative operator guidance system called Ansomatic.
Ansomat has already a strong footage in UK and this role is designed to grow our business beyond UK and its homebase: Belgium.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
As an international sales manager, you will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities in international markets. Your primary focus will be on driving sales growth, by identifying the right go-to-market approach, establish and nurturing client and partner relationships, understanding their needs to offer tailored solutions. This is a high-impact role that requires great interpersonal and sales skills.
- Further develop and maintain our existing customers base in Belgium/Netherlands/Italy/France
- Develop and execute sales strategies to penetrate international markets to achieve sales target and drive business growth
- Build partnerships to maximize sales opportunities and customer satisfaction. Lead and mobilize the sales team of partners and facilitate joint-selling
- Provide regular sales activity reports and forecast
- Negotiate and close sales agreements, ensuring mutually beneficial outcomes for both Ansomat and the partner our customer
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to provide product feedback and share best practices with our UK sales team.
- Stay up-to-date on new product features and market conditions
- Willingness to travel in the Europe (up to 50%)
- Prepared to attend trainings in our Belgian facilities whenever required
- Represent the company at industry events, network to promote our products.
Education and Experience
- Qualified degree or min. 3 years of relevant work experience in sales
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving business growth
- Affinity with technology or technical background, especially in software solutions
- Experience in automotive and aerospace industry is a plus
- In possession of full clean driving license
- Ability to travel internationally as required
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, independent and target-oriented mindset
- Proficiency in English and French is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Tech savvy environment investing in technologies of the future with recognition gained in several markets
- Chance to shape the growth and success of the company in international markets
- High variety of responsibilities in the world of managing top of the range, high tech solutions
- Competitive interesting salary package, depending on experience
- Company car
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org